To All Of Our Valued Clients:
We have been given the green light to resume our hair services. Be assured we are following the CDC guidelines and have every safety protocol in place. In our post COVID19 environment, our look, policies, and protocols may change but our passion for our clients will never change.
Effective May 2020: There will be a price increase in some of our salon and spa services enabling us to maintain the highest quality of service and professional products as well as implementing our strict safety requirements.
We are preparing for a soft opening on Tuesday, May 26 for hair services only. Our full salon and spa services and staff will resume on Tuesday, June 9.
We are seeing clients on a limited basis by appointment only. No walk-ins. Please call us at 781-289-8983 to make an appointment. If we do not answer, please leave a message and someone will return your call.
As of Tuesday, May 26, there will be a price increase in some of our salon and spa services. In addition a $2.00 sanitation fee will be applied.
Please view our new guidelines:
- You will be required to wear a mask or face covering during your visit.
- You must wash or sanitize your hands when entering the salon or bring your own.
- Practice social distancing (6 ft apart)
- Have minimal conversation
- If you are having a color service, you may be asked to wait in your car for the color to process.
- You must call when you arrive to be let in for your appointment as we are limited in the number of people that can be in the salon.
- Limiting blow drys will help us accommodate more of our clients.
- For the remaining month of May, we ask that payment of all services be made in cash only. Please try and have the exact change to avoid handling money, including tips.
- ***If you have an appointment and are not feeling well, please stay home. It is important not to spread the virus and risk other people’s health and safety.***
Remember, we’re all in this together.
We miss all of you and look forward to seeing everyone.
– Skin For All Seasons