To All Of Our Valued Clients:
Be assured we are following the CDC guidelines and have every safety protocol in place. In our post-COVID19 environment, our look, policies, and protocols may change but our passion for our clients will never change.
A Reminder of Covid-19 State Guidelines
We are sending a reminder as the state is updating and enforcing all strict guidelines for salons and spas:
- All appointments must be made by appointment only. NO walk-ins.
- You must call when you arrive to be let in for your appointment as you are no longer able to wait inside before your appointment unless your color is processing or have handicap restrictions.
- Upon entering the salon, you will have your temperature taken.
- You must PROPERLY wear a mask the entire visit COVERING YOUR MOUTH AND NOSE (NO EXCEPTIONS).
- You must sign in when you arrive with your name, telephone number, and service you are having.
- SANITIZE your hands when you arrive.
- Stay 6 FEET APART from other clients in the salon and limit your conversations.
- If you have been feeling sick or have been exposed to COVID-19, please reschedule your appointment.
All sanitary measures are in place to keep our clients and staff safe.
Skin For All Seasons